How To Tighten Your Poles
Our poles with the flip lock system make it easy to tighten or loosen your poles as needed. If your pole sections are slipping here is a quick fix.
- Flip open the flap of the flip lock
- Turn the hand tighten screw righty tighty to tighten or lefty loosey to losen
- Flip the flap of the flip lock closed again so you hear a slight snap
- Make 1/4 turn adjustments testing the flip lock open and closed until you get the desired tension.
- You want the lock to be tight enough to hold the poles in place but not too too tight because you don't want to break the lock.