The dog days of summer may be behind us but the clear skies and crisp air are just as inviting. Working inside all day is just a recipe for daydreaming of being outside and enjoying the fresh breeze, chirping birds and staring at wildlife instead of a computer screen. Remember your school days as you would play sick in order to stay home and watch videos all day? To help provide a clear conscience of missing work utilize any of these top ten excuses to play hookie and go Nordic Walking!
1) You need to stick to your New Year’s resolution and burn 500 calories a minute
2) My car has a flat and the tow truck won’t be here until 7pm
3) I was able to get a doctor’s appointment today instead of being on the three month waiting list
4) Your neighbor called to inform you that your “water pipe” burst and your entire basement is flooding. Got to get home FAST.
5) I have a migraine and the doctor issued me 24 hours of fresh air
6) My blood pressure has sky rocketed and the only medicine is a calming environment and exercise.
7) The school bus never picked up my children
8) The in-laws set off the house alarm again and now the police think there are robbers
9) I simply cannot work today because the town decided to pave my street and I cannot get out.
10) I need a mental health day and Nordic Walking is just what the Doctor prescribed
Skipping out of work for a day to Nordic Walk may seem like a luxury but it will actually increase your productivity and happiness when you return to work the next day. Stated from online article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1095783/People-exercise-wor..., People who exercise on work days are more productive, happier and suffer less stress than on non-gym days.
What is your excuse to Nordic Walk on a Wednesday afternoon?
Escape today and purchase your very own Nordic Walking poles at